To Go Where You Need to Be Planted

Dear Readers,

The more I grow in a relationship with God- the more I seem to encounter new adventures, new people, new interests, and new aspirations.  

Especially,  in this season of life, I can humbly admit... 

I. am. better. off. going. where. He. needs. me. to. be. planted.

If I obey, the blessings and fruit will follow.

I am currently planted at a small Title One primary school in Chesapeake, VA  where I started mid-year for a class that already has had two teachers this school year.  I can't explain why but I could feel the  Lord's presence and peace with me the moment I pulled into the parking lot.  As inadequate as I feel at times, I start teaching those students and I come alive.  Each day, I show up and I feel creativity, innovation, and drive flow through me.  I teach children who need me.

 I inspire them.

I engage them in learning.

I empower them to want to learn more about themselves and the world.

As hard as my current job can be at times...

It's. growing. me.

I always entered education in hopes to change lives. 

 And, after much reflection, I'm still doing that.

Even if I can't seem to keep up with all the updates and changes or escape quarantine/illness...

It's evident- I. still. belong.

I've had my fair share of doubts, negative thoughts, and criticisms.

However, my passion and heart for educating young lives still remain strong in me.

He has planted me on purpose and I will see it through.

I feel the Lord's lead in my life so I will continue to go and be planted.

It's always been the "just right" place for me to be.


.

Love. Always,

Crystal


Comments

Popular Posts